I’ve learned a ton about how to better promote my business since joining Lucky 62.
The journalist and philosopher Albert Camus said: “Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present”
- Every 121 is an opportunity, an open door to a new connection, strategic partner or vendor
- Build momentum and interest for your 121 by sending a simple, bulleted backgrounder beforehand
- This is like a cheat sheet to educate and empower others to be your ambassador
- Include: Your company mission
- Your valuable services or unique selling position (USP)
- The end result of your services-why do companies need YOU?
- “Home run” client profile
- Use simple language that everyone will understand, especially those from outside of your industry
- Include a link to your website
- After the 121, send an acknowledgement and a recap of those talking points so they can keep you top of mind
- Avoid writing talking points in a vacuum. Role play them. Try it out with a colleague to make sure it’s easily understood.
- And then, continue to update, rework and reshape them from week to week